Pages

Search The Noodles

Sunday, July 10, 2011

An Introduction to my crazy world.

     I'm a 39 year old married woman with two children. At this point in my life I am a stay at home mom, and I love it! It has been years since I have been able to spend so much time with my daughters. I have a 14 teen  year old that is learning to drive. (She follows this blog and did 99% of the set up) By the way thanks kiddo you're the best! In the state we live in teens can start learning at the age of 14 and a half. Talk about total craziness, I am being made old before my time. On the flip side she plays the Cello and a mean one at that. She plays in her High School Orchestra and the local Youth Symphony.  
     My second daughter is 7 years and she is constantly stealing the show, we adopted from Haiti, Port-Au-Prince. She was 17 months old when we went to pick her up. She was a doll, she was born a preemie down there and survived a civil war. She is a tough little girl because she had to fight to stay alive. She is sweet, and always has a smile (at least most of the ;) ) She is going into the 3rd grade this fall.
     My husband and I have been married almost 5 years. My husband is working on his Masters. I am recovering from a major surgery, trying to get back to school for my assoc. in Psychology.
     The girls and I love to cook all week, the weekdays are new to us though ;). We're trying to experience some new recipes, jazz up old ones, nibble on old favorites and see where and what we find. Please come, follow us and take a peak into our kitchen as we cook fun and yummy food! So, Let's make noodles!      

No comments:

Post a Comment